I hope you’re well. Here’s some details about the upcoming Student Showcase (2nd April).
– All students (performing and non-performing) are welcome to attend and the event is free.
– Students are welcome to bring their family and friends along (though no more than 6 people watching per student please).
– This is a private event, so there will not be any random members of the public attending.
– It will be held at Little Eaton Village Hall, Vicarage Lane, DE21 5EA.
– It will start at either 2pm, 3pm or 4:30pm (TBC). Please arrive for 10 minutes prior to the start time if you can, we’ll get started when everybody has arrived.
– There will be ample parking outside the venue.
– There will be around 20 performers and there will be an Intermission half way through. This intermission will include free drinks and snacks. Please feel free to donate some snacks if you wish. Alternatively, whilst the event is free there will be a donations pot available on the day if you’d like to put a little something towards the costs of running these events. This would be highly appreciated ☺
– Although Covid is no longer such a large risk, we will still ask that you sanitise on your way into the venue and before taking any food/drinks. Sanitiser will be readily available.
– Our performances will be recorded and published on the Showcase gallery on our website. We will also take a group photo at the end with students and their certificates. If you have any objections to this, please let us know on the day.
– Students won’t need any accessories like leads, however should you wish to use your own equipment (like an amplifier) then you are welcome to bring these with you.
Please let us know if you have any questions at all, before the big day.
We very much look forward to seeing you then ☺
Thanks and kind regards,
Tony, Paul and the Team.